Lenovo has announced the updated ThinkStation P330 family of desktop workstations, including the tower, small form factor (SFF), and Tiny systems. This entry-level trio support users who are working on mission-critical tasks and need reliable performance.
The ThinkStation P330 tower and SFF now also include a new mechanical design, decreasing their footprint by up to 30%, while the P330 Tiny continues to be the world’s smallest workstation, at just 1L. This redesign offers the right level of performance for any environment and scalable options designed for engineering and architecture, finance and medical industries.
The addition of the newly announced 8th Gen Intel Xeon E processors along with Intel Core processors allow this family to support up to six cores, clock speeds up to 4.7GHz and a 30% increase in performance, based on SPECrate201 benchmarking.
Other specifications include:
- Up to Nvidia Quadro P4000 VR-ready graphics within the tower.
- Up to dual Nvidia Quadro P1000 graphics support on the SFF.
- P330 Tiny supports the Nvidia Quadro P620 graphics, powering up to six independent displays.
- New M.2 NVMe storage directly on the motherboard for the SFF and tower.
- ThinkStation P330 Tower now 18L, SFF now 8.4, Tiny chassis is 1L.
- The ThinkStation P330 Series will be available in August.